MHP Sellors LLP Solicitors, 2023 Civil Litigation Law Firm of the Year, twice winners of Munster Law Firm of the Year and twice winners of Clare Business Excellence Awards Professional Services Excellence Award are currently seeking a Legal Secretary to join the Litigation department of the firm.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and nationally respected firm with a strong reputation and a loyal client base. The successful candidate will be based in our Ennis office.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Audio Typing/transcribing
- Control of correspondence
- Support to fee earners in client calls & scheduling appointments
- Scanning & filing post
- Maintaining solicitor’s diary and follow up systems
- Billing, requisitioning, recording time etc.
- Dealing with telephone calls in a courteous & efficient manner
- Occasional reception cover
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise
- Undertaking other appropriate duties assigned by the relevant Partner/Solicitor
- Other duties as may arise in a general legal practice
- 5 + years’ experience in a similar role
- Typing speed of 60 wpm minimum
- Strong IT & system skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanour
- Capable of managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines
- High level of attention to detail in reviewing documents and correspondence
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, while also being proactive and self-motivated
How to apply:
Interested candidates are invited to submit their up-to-date CV, accompanied by a cover letter outlining their relevant experience and expressing their interest in the role, to [email protected]